A company like no other, we offer the opportunity to be a part of something special, helping young people of Saudi Arabia, reach their potential through the provision of high standard, quality driven, vocational, technical, and skills based training and education.
A range of benefits for the people in our teams, which include:
- 30 days Annual Leave, plus public holidays
- Private Health Insurance for all employees
- Development Opportunities
- Flights for expats moving into the region
- End of Service Gratuity Payments (in line with legislation)
We always have opportunities for experienced teachers to join our team. We encourage anyone who is interested in being a part of our exciting journey in the Kingdom of Saudi Aarabia and who meets the minimum qualifications set out below, to send your CV through to us for consideration.
Our Male colleges in Juaymeh and Al Quwayiyah offer programs that require the following teaching teams in place:
- Maths Teachers
- Technical Teachers – Welding, Mechanical, Engineering, NDT and Civil experience
- ICT Teachers
- Vocational Teachers – Business & IT experience
Our Female colleges in Al Khobar and Al Quwayiyah offer programs that require the following teaching teams in place:
- Foundation English Teachers
- ICT Teachers
- Vocational Teachers – Business & IT experience, Events Management and Planning
Teaching Roles – Our Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree relevant to the teaching position that you are applying for.
- English Language - English Language or Literature, TESOL, Applied Linguistics or education.
- Maths – Engineering, Mathematics etc
- ICT – Computer Science, Computer Engineering etc.
- Technical Teachers – degree relevant to subject of teaching
- Hold a minimum of a CELTA qualification or equivalent. A DELTA qualification (or equivalent) being desirable.Recognised teaching qualification
- Where you are not a native English speaker, but have an IELTS of 7.5 or equivalent, you will be required to provide evidence of this prior to your interview.
- Have relevant experience of teaching further education for a minimum of three years.
- Have relevant industrial experience in the vocational/technical area of teaching.